The AGM 2023 of the SDL Forum Society was held by Zoom on Monday October 02 at 15:30 am to 16:25 local time Västerås, Sweden..
The business of the meeting will as follows:
- To approve the minutes of the previous AGM;
- To receive and adopt the report of the Board and the statement of accounts for the year;
- To discuss the future operation of the society;
- To elect the Board for the coming year;
- To elect the auditors for the coming year;
- To consider any proposed resolutions from the Board or members for operation of the Society in future, including (but not limited to) Society Events, standardisation work, member benefits and subscriptions.
Members of the Society were invited to the AGM. Only members of the Society were entitled to take part or vote at the meeting.
No nominations for the three principal Board members (Chairman, Treasurer, and Secretary) or proposed resolutions were received from Members by the deadline 7 weeks prior to the members meeting (August 14, 2023). The previous board stood for re-election and were duly elected::
- Chairperson: Emmanuel Gaudin;
- Treasurer: Amardeo Sarma;
- Secretary: Rick Reed.
MODELS 2024 is scheduled to be held in Linz, Austria, and it was agreed to co-locate SAM 2024. It was agreed the Society board should progress the organisation of SAM2024.
October 02, 2023