The AGM 2021 of the SDL Forum Society was held virtually (Zoom) on October 11, 2021, from 17:00 to 18:40 Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). Members were sent the details to join the meeting by Ferhat Khendek by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on 06 October 2021.
The business of the meeting was as follows:
- To approve the minutes of the previous AGM;
- To receive and adopt the report of the Board and the statement of accounts for the year;
- To elect the Board for the coming year;
- To elect the auditors for the coming year;
- To discuss the future operation of the Society;
- To consider any proposed resolutions from the Board or members for operation of the Society in future, including (but not limited to) Society Events, standardisation work, member benefits and subscriptions.
The following candidates were nominated for Board election and were duly elected :
- Daniel Amyot - Chairman
- Reinhard Gotzhein - Treasurer
- Ferhat Khendek - Secretary
MODELS 2022 is scheduled to be held in Montreal, and it has been agreed to co-locate SAM 2022. The SAM 2020 co-chairs (Abdel Gherbi and Wahab Hamou-Lhadj) agreed to co-chair SAM 2022.
October 14, 2021