- Approve the minutes of the previous AGM;
- To receive and adopt the report of the Board and the statement of accounts for the year;
- To elect the Board for the coming year;
- To consider any proposed resolutions from the Board or members for changes in operation of the Society in future, including (but not limited to) Society Events, standardisation work, member benefits and subscriptions.
The 2010-2011 Board was nominated for election and as there were no other nominations this Board was re-elected.
The 2011-2012 Board is therefore:
- Chairman - Rick Reed, TSE, UK.
- Treasurer - Martin von Löwis of Menar, Hasso-Plattner-Institut, Potsdam University, Germany.
- Secretary - Reinhard Gotzhein, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany.
The proposal for SAM as a workshop of Models 2012 to be held in Innsbruck, Austria, October 2012 was considered again, but it was agreed that the final decision on this would be delegated to a committee to decide by the end of October 2011 (note: the decision was to proceed).
Other matters discussed are covered in the minutes of the meeting (available to members only).
24 Nov 2011