- Approve the minutes of the previous AGM;
- To receive and adopt the report of the Board and the statement of accounts for the year;
- To elect the Board for the coming year;
- To consider any proposed resolutions from the Board or members for changes in operation of the Society in future, including (but not limited to) Society Events, standardisation work, member benefits and subscriptions.
The 2009-2010 Board was nominated for election and as there were no other nominations this Board was re-elected.
The 2010-2009 Board is therefore:
- Chairman - Rick Reed, TSE, UK.
- Treasurer - Martin von Löwis of Menar, Hasso-Plattner-Institut, Potsdam University, Germany.
- Secretary - Reinhard Gotzhein, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany.
The proposal for the 15th SDL Forum to be hosted by IRIT at Toulouse university 04-08 July 2011 was accepted. It was also agreed the Board should initiate the organization of a SAM as a workshop of Models 2012 to be held in Innsbruck, Austria, October 2012.
Other matters discussed are covered in the minutes of the meeting (available to members only).
12 October 2010