The Annual General Meeting of the the SDL Forum Society was held at the Technical University of Kaiserslautern, Germany on 21 June 2006 during the SAM2006 workshop. The business of the meeting was as follows:
- Approve the minutes of the previous AGM;
- To receive and adopt the report of the Board and the statement of accounts for the year;
- To elect the Board for the coming year;
- To consider any proposed resolutions from the Board or members for changes in operation of the Society in future, including (but not limited to) Society Events, standardisation work, member benefits and subscriptions.
The 2005-2006 Board stood for re-election and as there were no other nominations the Board were re-elected.
The current Board is therefore:
- Chairman - Rick Reed, TSE, UK.
- Treasurer - Martin von Löwis of Menar, Hasso-Plattner-Institut, Potsdam University, Germany.
- Secretary - Andreas Prinz, Agder University College, Norway.
A resolution to hold the 13th SDL Forum in Paris hosted by PragmaDev was agreed.
Other matters discussed are covered in the minutes of the meeting (available to members only).
10 June 2006