Re: SDL-News: Course on SDL

Subject: Re: SDL-News: Course on SDL
Yair.Lahav#ecitele.com
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 10:11:56 GMT

-----From Yair.Lahav#ecitele.com to sdlnews -----

Terje Norderud wrote:

> I am looking for a course on SDL, preferably not in connection with a
> specific tool. I have experience from using SDL in my work. We are using
> in-house tools that uses a subset of the Z.100 standard. We are now
moving
> to a commercial tool and then I want some training on the complete Z.100
> standard. Any suggestions?.

I made a small internet 'search' and the following is the result of this
search [June 2013 - no longer valid]:

1. http://www.lkn.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de/courses/sdl/sdl_e.html

2. http://www.verilogusa.com/service/og_train.htm

3. http://www.lkn.ei.tum.de/master/courses/72437.html

4. http://www.turing.toronto.edu/homes/congese/CourseInfo/courses/advancedOOProg.html

5. http://www.swen.uwaterloo.ca/~sleue/courses/courses.html

6 .http://hannes_software.trust-me.com/KGB.htm

7. http://www.lkn.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de/ENGLISH/courses/sdl.html

This is just the result of a simple search with no detail reading !!! It
must refer as such.

Yair.

Yair Lahav,
Chairman chairman#sdl-forum.org
SDL Forum Society http://www.sdl-forum.org

-----End text from Yair.Lahav#ecitele.com to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org