SDL-News: Course on SDL

Subject: SDL-News: Course on SDL
teno#satcom.nera.no
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 16:22:38 GMT

-----From teno#satcom.nera.no to sdlnews -----

Hi

I am looking for a course on SDL, preferably not in connection with a
specific tool. I have experience from using SDL in my work. We are using
in-house tools that uses a subset of the Z.100 standard. We are now moving
to a commercial tool and then I want some training on the complete Z.100
standard. Any suggestions?.

**** Terje Norderud
**** Nera SatCom AS, P.O. Box 91, N-1361 Billingstad, NORWAY
**** Phone: +47 67 24 36 32 Fax: +47 67 24 30 80
**** E-mail: teno#satcom.nera.no
**** HomePage: www.nera.no

-----End text from teno#satcom.nera.no to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org