Re: SDL-News: Course on SDL

Subject: Re: SDL-News: Course on SDL
From: Dagbjorn Nogva (Dagbjorn.Nogva#ericsson.no)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 05:55:46 GMT

-----From Dagbjorn Nogva <Dagbjorn.Nogva#ericsson.no> to sdlnews -----

Dear Terje,

SINTEF Telecom and Informatics, Trondheim (Norway), offers an excellent
course in SDL, MSC and UML. (Also known as the TIMe method.) This
might me just want you want because you may soon experience that SDL on
its own is not enough to model a complex real-time system.

Please contact Richard.Sanders#informatics.sintef.no for more information.

Best regards
Dagbjorn Nogva
Telox AS

teno#satcom.nera.no wrote:

> The originator of this message is responsible for its content.
> -----From teno#satcom.nera.no to sdlnews -----
>
> Hi
>
> I am looking for a course on SDL, preferably not in connection with a
> specific tool. I have experience from using SDL in my work. We are using
> in-house tools that uses a subset of the Z.100 standard. We are now moving
> to a commercial tool and then I want some training on the complete Z.100
> standard. Any suggestions?.

> ---------------------------------
> **** Terje Norderud
> **** Nera SatCom AS, P.O. Box 91, N-1361 Billingstad, NORWAY
> **** Phone: +47 67 24 36 32 Fax: +47 67 24 30 80
> **** E-mail: teno#satcom.nera.no
> **** HomePage: www.nera.no
>
> -----End text from teno#satcom.nera.no to sdlnews -----
> For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as:
> help
> or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org

-----End text from Dagbjorn Nogva <Dagbjorn.Nogva#ericsson.no> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org