Re: MSC-News: Future of Z.120

Subject: Re: MSC-News: Future of Z.120
From: Paul Herber (paul#pherber.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 16:18:10 GMT

At 15:32 11/07/2004 +0100, Rick Reed TSE wrote:
>Paul Herber at paul#pherber.com wrote on 09/07/04 14:53:
>
> > Is this a public or proprietary format?
>
>Dear Paul,
>
>There is no standard for CIF and as as far as I am aware although the idea
>has been suggested at ITU-T there have been no contributions for an MSC CIF.

Agreed, there is no formal standard, however, there is a CIF MSCDOCUMENT
format already implemented by Object-Geode. Perhaps someone with
Object-Geode could produce some example diagrams and export them in this
format.

I believe Tau also has an MSC CIF format of some kind.

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Paul Herber Systems Ltd.      paul#pherber.com

----End text from Paul Herber <paul#pherber.com> to mscnews -----