MSC-News: MSC parser request

Subject: MSC-News: MSC parser request
From: Sjouke Mauw (sjouke#win.tue.nl )
Date: Mon Jan 26 1998 - 14:33:07 GMT

-----From sjouke#win.tue.nl (Sjouke Mauw) to mscnews -----

Hi,

I received the following request. Maybe one of you could help or
give pointers? (If you have any useful information, you may help
to update the MSC WWW pages by sending me a copy.)

Best regards,

Sjouke Mauw
sjouke#win.tue.nl

> just curious if you might be able to provide a pointer
> to any freely available parsers for the MSC language.
> i'm trying to finish some research and didn't want to
> reinvent that wheel if somebody else had already
> accomplished that work. thanks in advance.
>
> tr

> Tom Roberts, Manager
> troberts#fandago.read.tasc.com
> TASC-Phoenix

-----End text from sjouke#win.tue.nl (Sjouke Mauw) to mscnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-mscnews#sdl-forum.org