SDL-News: question

Subject: SDL-News: question
haihai#263.net
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 11:15:04 GMT

-----From haihai#263.net to sdlnews -----

Hi,SDL experts.I have some questions to ask you.
I want to promote the efficiency of the C code generated by SDT,
so I want to do some optimization work on SDT.what should I do?
Can I do some work on SDL source diagram level or code generation phase
or integration with OS phase?

If you know ,would you please tell me ,thank you!

首都在线--先进中国人的网上家园 http://www.263.net
免费邮箱 邮件杂志 签名邮件 邮件加密 邮件追身呼
搜索引擎 个人站点 在线游戏 网上聊天 网上挂号
金融王国 在线杀毒 跳蚤市场 软件下载 休闲娱乐

-----End text from haihai#263.net to sdlnews -----
Join http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm for extra SDL Forum Society benefits
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org