Telecom apps (was: RE: SDL-News: non-blocking external DB access...)

Subject: Telecom apps (was: RE: SDL-News: non-blocking external DB access...)
From: Flįvio J. Moritz Jr. (flavio.moritz#digitro.com.br)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 11:42:13 GMT

-----From "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Fl=E1vio_J._Moritz_Jr.?=" <flavio.moritz#digitro.com.br> to sdlnews -----

Hi Cenk,

First, let me tell you that we all pray for the victims in Turkey. They'll
find peace, I'm sure.
As to developing telecom products, I might tell you: me too!
I was talking about database access from an telecom application actually.
In this case, particularly, it's a call control app in a call center, which
needs to query a DB in order to know what to do with a certain call.
I'm saying that because I'm a very courious guy and would love to hear from
people what kind of things have they being doing with SDL and, if Elie Cohen
allows me, with any other development tools.
It's very enlightening for me to hear your stories, no matter how small are
those stories.
Anyone would like to be the second to tell ?

[]'s Flįvio Moritz
"The chase is better than the catch."

-----End text from "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Fl=E1vio_J._Moritz_Jr.?=" <flavio.moritz#digitro.com.br> to sdlnews -----
Join http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm for extra SDL Forum Society benefits
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org