RE: SDL-News: non-blocking external DB access from within a proce ss

Subject: RE: SDL-News: non-blocking external DB access from within a proce ss
From: Cenk TUGĒETIN (CTugcetin#hc.aselsan.com.tr)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 06:05:51 GMT

-----From =?iso-8859-9?Q?Cenk_TUG=C7ETIN?= <CTugcetin#hc.aselsan.com.tr> to sdlnews -----

Hello,

I have not been into the subject of dbase access problem discussed here
since my main area of concern is telecommunication products. However, the
message from Elie Cohen has bothered me.

I find this site very useful. I have not submitted a question yet but I have
learned much from the discussions that have taken place so far. However,
this site should not be a place to prove which tool vendor is the best. Of
course, vendors should point out the solutions supplied with their tools for
the problems stated here but it should not be done in an advertising manner.

Best Regards.

Cenk Tugcetin
Principal Eng.
ASELSAN Inc.
P.K. 101 06172 Yenimahalle ANKARA TURKEY
Tel : +90 312 3851900/3988
Fax : +90 312 3541679

-----End text from =?iso-8859-9?Q?Cenk_TUG=C7ETIN?= <CTugcetin#hc.aselsan.com.tr> to sdlnews -----
Join http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm for extra SDL Forum Society benefits
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org