SDL-News: Actual parameters to a static process ?

Subject: SDL-News: Actual parameters to a static process ?
From: DUBOIS Fabrice CNET/DTL/LAN (fabrice.dubois#cnet.francetelecom.fr)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 10:03:27 GMT

-----From DUBOIS Fabrice CNET/DTL/LAN <fabrice.dubois#cnet.francetelecom.fr> to sdlnews -----

Dear Sdl users,

Here is a question, for which I guess the answer is like "not really
possible" !
How would you pass actual parameters to a process, assuming you HAVE TO
create this process in a STATIC way (no usage of any CREATE construct).
For example, I want to give a name (as a CharString actual param.) to my
process.
Thanks for your help,
Regards.

Fabrice Dubois.

-----End text from DUBOIS Fabrice CNET/DTL/LAN <fabrice.dubois#cnet.francetelecom.fr> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org