RE: SDL-News: Request for SDL help .

Subject: RE: SDL-News: Request for SDL help .
From: Yoni Rabinovich (YRABINOV#teledata.co.il)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 06:12:55 GMT

That's very simple to do with SDT.

The best way to start is just to follow the tutorial, in which you will:

1) Build a simple SDL system
2) Run the Analyser, and generate C code,
3) Simulate and Validate your system.

  Good luck !!

Yoni Rabinovitch
GateAccess Software R&D
ADC Teledata Communications
7 Ha'sadnaot St, Hertzlia, 46120, Israel
email: yrabinov#teledata.co.il
Phone: +972-9-9591741