Re: SDL-News: Context Parameters

Subject: Re: SDL-News: Context Parameters
From: Thierry Le Sergent (lesergent#tlse.verilog.fr)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 09:23:46 GMT

-----From Thierry Le Sergent <lesergent#tlse.verilog.fr> to sdlnews -----

M T Chan wrote:

> The originator of this message is responsible for its content.
> -----From M T Chan <csmtchan#cityu.edu.hk> to sdlnews -----
>
> Hello SDL users,
>
> I am looking for advice/experience for application of context parameters
> in real-life projects using SDL specifications. My understanding is context
> parameters could be used for parameterization of specifications (behavior or
> otherwise) to handle different types in the calling context. I have checked
> with Telelogic that SDT, the latest release, does not support code generation
> for context parameters and I did not get reply from Verilog.

Context parameters will be supported in ObjectGEODE 4.0 (Q1 1999) for
edition,
simulation, and code generation.

--
 Le Sergent Thierry
 Email: lesergent#verilog.fr

VERILOG Fax: (33) 05 61 40 84 52 150 R. Nicolas VAUQUELIN Tel: (33) 05 61 19 29 39 31081 TOULOUSE CEDEX (FRANCE) Telex: VERILOG 532 288

-----End text from Thierry Le Sergent <lesergent#tlse.verilog.fr> to sdlnews ----- For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as: help or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org