Re: SDL-News: PR format

Subject: Re: SDL-News: PR format
From: John Dalton (j.dalton#virgin.net)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 08:05:39 GMT

-----From John Dalton <j.dalton#virgin.net> to sdlnews -----

Hi,

This is easy with VERILOG's tool set (ObjectGEODE saves projects on disk
as SDL-PR and auto-draws from it). It's probably possible with
TeleLOGIC but you would have to exportPR-edit-importPR and if you make
any mistake in your editing, the import will probably abort. - John

>From John Dalton of Reflex Technology, High Wycombe UK 01494-465907
SDL tools, real-time OS tools and debugging hardware
(01604-858257 direct line this week only)

-----End text from John Dalton <j.dalton#virgin.net> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org