SDL-News: PR format

Subject: SDL-News: PR format
From: Janos Bauer (janos.bauer#eth.ericsson.se)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 14:26:56 GMT

-----From Janos Bauer <janos.bauer#eth.ericsson.se> to sdlnews -----

Hi all,

 I have a question about the editing format.
 I use Telelogic's SDT tool under Unix environment. I would like to edit
the model(while I define a few hundred of type-s) in PR format and later
on convert to GR (on A4 sheets). Please let me know if it is possible.
 Thanks,

                    Janos

-----End text from Janos Bauer <janos.bauer#eth.ericsson.se> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org