Re: SDL-News: PR format

Subject: Re: SDL-News: PR format
From: Thomas Stingl (stingl#fzi.de)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 16:24:49 GMT

-----From Thomas Stingl <stingl#fzi.de> to sdlnews -----

> the model(while I define a few hundred of type-s) in PR format and later
> on convert to GR (on A4 sheets). Please let me know if it is possible.

At least with GEODE this was common practice here and I see no
reason why it shouldn't work with SDT. The conversion to GR was
done automatically when the model was read-in by the graphics editor,
and worst case was that some layout info for the Interconnection
View was lost, no big problem.

--
Thomas Stingl, stingl#fzi.de | Forschungszentrum Informatik Karlsruhe
Electronic Systems and Microsystems, Tel. +49-721-9654-168; Fax: -159

-----End text from Thomas Stingl <stingl#fzi.de> to sdlnews ----- For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as: help or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org