SDL-News: Looking for an SDL-based case study! (fwd)

Subject: SDL-News: Looking for an SDL-based case study! (fwd)
From: Hesham M. El-Sayed (hesham#sce.carleton.ca )
Date: Tue Sep 30 1997 - 13:32:11 GMT

-----From hesham#sce.carleton.ca (Hesham M. El-Sayed) to sdlnews -----

 Hi,

 I am conducting research on optimizing the performance of SDL-based distributed systems design. As part of my project, I need to apply the optimization techniques to some case studies.

 I would appreciate it very much if somebody help me in finding some case studies to apply my optimization strategy on.

 Best regards.

 -- Hesham El-Sayed
 PhD. candidate.
 Dept. of systems and computer eng.
 Carleton University
 Ottawa, Canada.

-----End text from hesham#sce.carleton.ca (Hesham M. El-Sayed) to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org