SDL-News: Re: [SDLTF-Members] Data types & ITU-T Synchronisation

Subject: SDL-News: Re: [SDLTF-Members] Data types & ITU-T Synchronisation
From: Rick Reed TSE (rickreed#tseng.co.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 15:07:38 GMT

-----From Rick Reed TSE <rickreed#tseng.co.uk> to sdlnews -----

[Resent and copied to sdlnews - because originally rejected as
un-authorized poster of rickreed#tseng.co.uk by
members-owner#sdl-task-force.org]
---------------------------------

William H. Skelton at W.Skelton#SOLINET.com wrote on 10/03/04 05:26:

> Unfortunately it is not clearly marked which parts you have added and it
> seems you didn't enable 'track changes'. As the task force document has
> changed since then, ...
>
> As this will take a few days, to avoid delay I will propose to the
> committee to issue the current task force document, version 1.3,

Dear Task Force Committee and members of the mailing list,

I provided some input on data types to be considered, and I understand from
Alkis and William that this was useful.

However, William pointed out that I "didn't coordinate your activity with
us" (the committee?), or indicate what what added and/or modified.

So that I (or any member of the mailing list) can provide useful critique
and input, the plan of work being done by the task force needs to be more
visible. I suggest the latest draft version is made available to all as soon
as possible, the committee reports the planned work and makes draft versions
available on a more frequent basis.

--
Rick Reed - rickreed#tseng.co.uk
Tel:+44 15394 88462 Mob.:+44 7970 50 96 50

--End text from Rick Reed TSE <rickreed#tseng.co.uk> to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>