SDL-News: Telelogic's free Tau SDL Standards Viewer

Subject: SDL-News: Telelogic's free Tau SDL Standards Viewer
doru_botez#vtech.com
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 02:43:40 GMT

-----From doru_botez#vtech.com to sdlnews -----

Hello there,

I'm wondering if anyone has a copy of Telelogic's free SDL viewer that
could be emailed or posted somewhere on the web. On Telelogic's web site
they allow you to register your copy but do not say anything about how you
can get a copy of that viewer. I need to view the documentation for an old
project that we received from one of our vendors and unfortunately we no
longer have a licence for Telelogic's software.

Best regards,

Doru Botez.

--End text from doru_botez#vtech.com to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>