RE: SDL-News: Inheritance and Parameters

Subject: RE: SDL-News: Inheritance and Parameters
From: DUBOIS Fabrice FTRD/DTL/LAN (fabrice.dubois#rd.francetelecom.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 08:09:41 GMT

-----From "DUBOIS Fabrice FTRD/DTL/LAN" <fabrice.dubois#rd.francetelecom.com> to sdlnews -----

Dear Keith

As long as I remember, the ObjectGeode tool implements pretty well
context parameters, but with a restriction: when specializing an entity
type, ALL context parameters must be bound (whereas the standard
normally allows to bind only a subset of them).

Regards,
Fabrice

--End text from "DUBOIS Fabrice FTRD/DTL/LAN" <fabrice.dubois#rd.francetelecom.com> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>