Re: SDL-News: Asterisk input

Subject: Re: SDL-News: Asterisk input
From: mogi.dk (christiansen#mogi.dk)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 15:52:52 GMT

-----From "mogi.dk" <christiansen#mogi.dk> to sdlnews -----

> If your real intention is that the signal should NOT be received in the
> state, you should use the SAVE mechanism for the signal. This will leave
the
> signal in the input queue and the agent will remain in the same state
until
> there is some other stimulus that causes a (non implicit) transition to be
> taken. When another state is reached the set of input signals for that
state
> is examined and if this includes the signal it will be consumed and
trigger
> the transition associated with the input (provided there is no other
> stimulus which should be handled first - such as a priority input, or
> another signal that can be input that arrived first).
Thanks.

I'm actually aware of how SDL is suppose to work.
I now how to receive signals, use timers, procedures, etc... we actually
have a whole PBX application developed in SDL (Telelogic).
I actually wishes to save a signal (or all *, except those not already
explicitly consumed), but when I save the signal I also wishes to change
state which it seems is not possible (so another state can handle it).
But I guess I explicitly have to handle each signal and resend them to THIS
and change state or simply just use (a lot of) in/out connectors.

Thanks,
Mads.