Re: SDL-News: Inheritance

Subject: Re: SDL-News: Inheritance
doldi.laurent#wanadoo.fr
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 20:40:08 GMT

-----From doldi.laurent#wanadoo.fr to sdlnews -----

Dear Keith,

I have opened your model with Cinderella Viewer, and checked that
it is identical to the model in my book on figs. 135 to 138.

Here is the check with ObjectGeode of the model in my book
(not that I have used the "-itu" version to get errors if
non ITU-T SDL faetures were used):

F:\DONNEES\TRANSMET\livre1_SDL\modeles\exemplSDL>geodecheck -itu test.pr -v
SDL Editor V4.2.2 geodecheck (c) Copyright 1988-2001 by Telelogic AB. All
rights reserved.
.. "test.pr" parsed
.. "/test2/protocol/manager" checked
.. "/test2/protocol/entity" checked
.. "/test2/protocol" checked
.. "/test2/ss7/manager" checked
.. "/test2/ss7/routingcontrol" checked
.. "/test2/ss7" checked
.. "/test2/side_1" checked
.. "/test2/side_2" checked
.. "/test2" checked
"test.pr", (0 information)
"test.pr", 0 warning
"test.pr", 0 error

Therefore if you get an error in Cinderella with your model,
there are three solutions:
1. Because it is late (10:30 pm) I made a mistake somewhere, or
2. Cinderella checker has a bug, or
3. ObjectGeode checker has a bug.

Kind regards,
Laurent.