SDL-News: Inheritance

Subject: SDL-News: Inheritance
KEMoss6#aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 14:40:02 GMT

Hello all

Thanks to Rick and Yair who gave similar answers to my previous enquiry. It
is a solution that I had thought of but implementing it seems difficult. So at
the moment I've gone off on another tack and would like to incorporate
inheritance. I cannot find where this is supposed to be on the diagrams.

I've looked in Laurent Doldi's fine book and I can see where they seem to be
needed but cannot find any tool support that would allow the entry of
'INHERITS'. I thought that it was going to be in the heading but this doesn't seem to
be the case.

Can any help with Cinderella support please.

Regards Keith Moss

Hello all

Thanks to Rick and Yair who gave similar answers to my previous enquiry. It is a solution that I had thought of but implementing it seems difficult. So at the moment I've gone off on another tack and would like to incorporate inheritance. I cannot find where this is supposed to be on the diagrams.

I've looked in Laurent Doldi's fine book and I can see where they seem to be needed but cannot find any tool support that would allow the entry of  'INHERITS'. I thought that it was going to be in the heading but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Can any help with Cinderella support please.

Regards Keith Moss
--End text from KEMoss6#aol.com to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at