SDL-News: packages

Subject: SDL-News: packages
KEMoss6#aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 20:14:00 GMT

Hello all

I have set up this very simple system using two packages which have the same
signals.
I then want to use these two packages together and interconnect them using
the same signal names.

My difficulty is how identify which package definition should be used. I get
the error message 'Due to ambiguity, the identifier must be qualified to
denote the package defining it'. In my case the identifiers are two signal lists.

Any ideas please

Keith Moss

Hello all

I have set up this very simple system using two packages which have the same signals.
I then want to use these two packages together and interconnect them using the same signal names.

My difficulty is how identify which package definition should be used. I get the error message 'Due to ambiguity, the identifier must be qualified to denote the package defining it'. In my case the identifiers are two signal lists.

Any ideas please

Keith Moss
--End text from KEMoss6#aol.com to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at