FW: SDL-News: Pid values and physical postion

Subject: FW: SDL-News: Pid values and physical postion
From: Y Giridhar Appaji Nag (Giridhar.Nag#ubinetics.co.in)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 07:00:08 GMT

-----From Y Giridhar Appaji Nag <Giridhar.Nag#ubinetics.co.in> to sdlnews -----

This mail should have probably been directed to the list :-).
Moderator, would it not be a good idea to have the Reply-To:
set to the list id in the configuration?

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag          Giridhar.Nag[#t]ubinetics(.)co.in

...And don't EVER make the mistake that you can design something better than what you get from ruthless massively parallel trial- and-error with a feedback cycle. That's giving your intelligence _much_ too much credit. - Linus

an individual are not necessarily those of UbiNetics --End text from Y Giridhar Appaji Nag <Giridhar.Nag#ubinetics.co.in> to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>