SDL-News: Pid values and physical postion

Subject: SDL-News: Pid values and physical postion
KEMoss6#aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 12:32:52 GMT

Hello all again

I would like to be able construct models where I can relate the physical
position of an object to its Pid value that the SDL tool attaches to an
object. Is this possible please? It seem to me that this is important to be
able to do but I don't know where to look to find out.

Regards Keith Moss

Hello all again

I would like to be able construct models where I can relate the physical position of an object to its Pid value that the SDL tool attaches to an object. Is this possible please? It seem to me that this is important to be able to do but I don't know where to look to find out.

Regards Keith Moss
--End text from KEMoss6#aol.com to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at