SDL-News: (no subject)

Subject: SDL-News: (no subject)
KEMoss6#aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 14:43:30 GMT

Dear All

I was under the impression that a system could be specified in such a way
that a signal could act upon a system when in different states without there
being any conflict. I have this situation but the states in question are on
different pages of the diagram. When I bring the sets of diagrams together so
that I can represent the system on one page the compiler complains of the
same signal being represented twice. Is there some way that I can overcome
this without having to resort name changes?

I must say, after this experience my confidence in my understanding of SDL
has taken a knock.

Regards Keith Moss

Dear All

I was under the impression that a system could be specified in such a way that a signal could act upon a system when in different states without there being any conflict. I have this situation but the states in question are on different pages of the diagram. When I bring the sets of diagrams together so that I can represent the system on one page the compiler complains of the same signal being represented twice. Is there some way that I can overcome this without having to resort name changes?

I must say, after this experience my confidence in my understanding of SDL has taken a knock.

Regards Keith Moss
--End text from KEMoss6#aol.com to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at