SDL-News: state machine

Subject: SDL-News: state machine
From: Rubio Maria Victoria-MVRUBIO1 (M.Rubio#motorola.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 12:59:13 GMT

-----From Rubio Maria Victoria-MVRUBIO1 <M.Rubio#motorola.com> to sdlnews -----

hi All,

this is my query:
if my system, which is implemented using an Object Orientation design methodology, doesn't based on state machines, is the SDL design different?.

i mean that my classes are processes, the interaction between processes (that is represented by a block) is the interchange of comunication between classes?.
how can i represent o reflect this(comunication between classes)?, how can i identify channels and signals?

thank you very much !
regards,
victoria.
--End text from Rubio Maria Victoria-MVRUBIO1 <M.Rubio#motorola.com> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>