SDL-News: Saving all signals except a few, optimization

Subject: SDL-News: Saving all signals except a few, optimization
From: Y. Giridhar Appaji Nag (yganag#yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 14:24:54 GMT

-----From "=?iso-8859-1?q?Y.=20Giridhar=20Appaji=20Nag?=" <yganag#yahoo.com> to sdlnews -----

Hi,

Is there anyway we can save all the signals except one when we are
in a particular state. I mean, is there some shortcut like the one
for states wherein *(S1, S2) denotes all but states S1 and S2.

I also want some pointers regarding optimization of code in SDL.
I am not talking about the generation of optimal code from a system
specification. But, how to specify a system using the SDL constructs
in an optimal fashion so that if a code generator is used, there is
no code bloat. I'd be happy to hear personal experiences and any
other inputs, papers, docs, web links in this regard.

-rgds,
Giridhar

=====
Y. Giridhar Appaji Nag I hate quotations,

--End text from "=?iso-8859-1?q?Y.=20Giridhar=20Appaji=20Nag?=" <yganag#yahoo.com> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>