Re: MSC-News: Future of Z.120

Subject: Re: MSC-News: Future of Z.120
From: Paul Herber (paul#pherber.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 13:53:41 GMT

At 10:28 08/07/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>During the next ITU-T Working Party C/17 in Geneva (19-21 July 2004),
>there will be a discussion on the future of several languages, including
>Message Sequence Charts. At the March 2004 meeting, I was appointed
>Rapporteur for Question O/17 on Requirements Languages, which includes MSC
>and URN. I would like to collect suggestions regarding work items related
>to the MSC standard (Z.120) for the next study period.

Would this be a good time to ask about the status of the MSC CIF format
produced by Object-Geode (and maybe other tools).
We only have a few example files (certainly not enough information to start
implementing MSC CIF import yet). Is this a public or proprietary format?

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Paul Herber Systems Ltd.      paul#pherber.com

----End text from Paul Herber <paul#pherber.com> to mscnews -----