Re: MSC-News: Future of Z.120

Subject: Re: MSC-News: Future of Z.120
From: Nikolai Mansurov (nikolai#klocwork.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 10:29:40 GMT

----From Nikolai Mansurov <nikolai#klocwork.com> to mscnews -----

Dear Daniel,

Glad to hear that your role in ITU is increasing!

I have submitted proposals to the new Z.120 to be considered at one of the
previous ITU meetings. There was not sufficient urgency at that time for me
take the effort of going through Industry Canada, and attending the ITU
meeting. As the result, the impact of the proposal was quite small.

I'll send you this submission for your information.

I'm the team leader for Interactions within the UML FTF in OMG. This whole
activity is chartered until the end of September.

Best regards,
Nick

----End text from Nikolai Mansurov <nikolai#klocwork.com> to mscnews -----