MSC-News: Overview about different MSC Tools

Subject: MSC-News: Overview about different MSC Tools
From: Markus Schluetter (markuss#i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 08:48:31 GMT

----From Markus Schluetter <markuss#i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de> to mscnews -----

Dear members of the MSC-Forum,
we compiled an overview of tools for working with MSCs (parsers, tools
for verification,...). You can browse the list sorted by name or by
category at

   http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~markuss/msc_index.html
   [Note: June 2013 - link no longer valid]

Please feel free to submit change requests or new entries by email
to Markus Schl�tter <markuss#i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de> or Volker
Stolz <stolz#i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de>.

We hope you find the list useful for your work.

Regards,
  Markus & Volker

----End text from Markus Schluetter <markuss#i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de> to mscnews -----