MSC-News: Hotel for Lutterworth ITU Q.6,9/10 meeting

Subject: MSC-News: Hotel for Lutterworth ITU Q.6,9/10 meeting
From: Rick Reed (Rick.Reed#etsi.fr)
Date: Thu Sep 11 1997 - 17:02:09 GMT

-----From Rick Reed <Rick.Reed#etsi.fr> to mscnews -----

Dear Colleagues,

I have been advised by the Greyhound hotel that another meeting is being
arranged nearby for the same week, so you are advised to make your
bookings as soon as possible. I remind you that we do not have any
bedrooms pre-reserved. For details see earlier email.

rickreed#tseng.co.uk

-----End text from Rick Reed <Rick.Reed#etsi.fr> to mscnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-mscnews#sdl-forum.org