Annual General Meeting 2019
of the SDL Forum Society
The Annual General Meeting 2019 of the SDL Forum Society will be
held during this year's SAM conference in Munich, Germany, Sep. 16-17, 2019 . The time and place for the meeting will be announced later.
The business of the meeting was as follows:
- To approve the minutes of the previous AGM;
- To receive and adopt the report of the Board and the statement of accounts for the year;
- To elect the Board for the coming year;
- To elect the auditors for the coming year;
- To discuss the future operation of the Society;
- To consider any proposed resolutions from the Board or members for operation of
the Society in future, including (but not limited to) Society Events (see
http://www.sdl-forum.org/Events/index.htm), standardisation work, member
benefits and subscriptions.
The current Board members are:
- Chairman - Reinhard Gotzhein, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany;
- Treasurer – Jens Grabowski, University of Göttingen, Germany;
- Secretary – Ferhat Khendek, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.
June 23, 2019