Annual General Meeting 2015
of the SDL Forum Society
The Annual General Meeting 2015 of the SDL Forum Society was
held on Octoberr 12, 2015, at 17:30 at the the venue of SDL Forum 2015 -- Institute of Fraunhofer FOKUS in Berlin Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31, D-10589 Berlin, Germany.
The business of the meeting was as follows:
- To approve the minutes of the previous AGM;
- To receive and adopt the report of the Board and the statement of accounts for the year;
- To elect the Board for the coming year;
- To elect the auditors for the coming year;
- To discuss the future operation of the Society;
- To consider any proposed resolutions from the Board or members for operation of
the Society in future, including (but not limited to) Society Events (see
http://www.sdl-forum.org/Events/index.htm), standardisation work, member
benefits and subscriptions.
It was agreed at the meeting to start planning for SAM2016
co-located with Models 2016, which will be held in Saint Malo in France in October 2016.
During the year Martin von Löwis resigned as Treasurer, and was replaced by Joachim Thees supported by an electronic member vote.
For the AGM the existing Board was nominated for election and as there were no other nominations this Board was re-elected. The 2015-2016 Board is therefore:
- Chairman - Reinhard Gotzhein, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany;
- Treasurer – Joachim Thees, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany;
- Secretary – Ferhat Khendek, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.