Annual General Meeting 2014
of the SDL Forum Society
The Annual General Meeting 2014 of the SDL Forum Society was
held on September 30, 2014, from 18:05 to 18:55 in
Salón de Actos, Red Cube, 3rd floor, Ciudad Politécnica de la Innovaciòn, Universitat Politécnica de València, València, Spain
immediately after the SAM2014 conference.
The business of the meeting was as follows:
- To approve the minutes of the previous AGM;
- To receive and adopt the report of the Board and the statement of accounts for the year;
- To elect the Board for the coming year;
- To elect the auditors for the coming year;
- To discuss the future operation of the Society;
- To consider any proposed resolutions from the Board or members for operation of
the Society in future, including (but not limited to) Society Events (see
http://www.sdl-forum.org/Events/index.htm), standardisation work, member
benefits and subscriptions.
It was agreed at the meeting to start planning for SDL2015 to be held October 2015 in Berlin, Germany.
The 2013-2014 Board was nominated for election
and as there were no other nominations this Board was re-elected. The 2014-2015 Board is therefore:
- Chairman - Reinhard Gotzhei;
- Secretary - Ferhat Khendek;
- Treasurer - Martin von L÷wis.