SDL-News: Examples of SDL usage online?

Subject: SDL-News: Examples of SDL usage online?
From: Ranjit Singh (ranjit#sukhisoft.force9.net)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 16:28:59 GMT

-----From "Ranjit Singh" <ranjit#sukhisoft.force9.net> to sdlnews -----

Hi,
    I am doing a final year project for my computing degree on formal
specification of communications protocols, and I would like some info on
protocols that have already been developed in SDL (specification and
description language).
    I realise that information may be commercially sensitive, but surely
there are some real-life examples that may be used for academic purposes?
This seems to be a fairly common request- perhaps an area the forum would
consider providing more help on?
    I will get hold of a couple of the books mentioned in the publications
area, I just thought there must be some sort of data available online.
    Thanks for your time,
    Ranjit.

-----End text from "Ranjit Singh" <ranjit#sukhisoft.force9.net> to sdlnews -----
Join http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm for extra SDL Forum Society benefits
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org