(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
zhangxh#mail.eastcomtd.com
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 08:06:25 GMT

-----From zhangxh#mail.eastcomtd.com to sdlnews -----

Hi,SDL experts! I want to ask some questions ,but my English is poor.
who knows the method that can promote the C Code efficiency( generated by
SDT).
I want to take some measure at Source Code level and Compile level,or some
others.

 If you know,please send mail to me.Thank you!

-----End text from zhangxh#mail.eastcomtd.com to sdlnews -----
Join http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm for extra SDL Forum Society benefits
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org