Re: SDL-News: Request for help in code generation

Subject: Re: SDL-News: Request for help in code generation
From: Rick Reed TSE (rickreed#tseng.co.uk)
Date: Sun Oct 03 1999 - 09:34:55 GMT

-----From "Rick Reed TSE" <rickreed#tseng.co.uk> to sdlnews -----

> Hi All,
> I am new to SDL and just started working on SDL.I am working in the SDL
> implementation side that is mappinng the SDL model to C++ target
> implementation.I am developing the Base SDL classes and going to model a
> codegenerator.Can anybody help me out to get some info about the Design and
> implementation of SDL to target environment and where can I get more info
> about SDL and some example protocol models designed in SDL.Every where I am
> getting the link for <http://www.tdr.dk> but I couldn't get
> that site it's always down?
> Could you give me some links where can i get some resources?
>
> Regards,
> Elias
When I try to access www.tdr.dk I seem to get a blank page.

However, to the best of my knowledge the SDL experts that used to work for
Tele Danmark Research have now all moved to Cinderella
<http://www.cinderella.dk>.

The www.tdr.dk site was the original SDL site and was mostly replaced by the
SDL Forum site <http://www.sdl-forum.org> when this was set up. There were,
however, a few files available publicly on the tdr site that (mainly for
copyright reasons) were not transferred to the SDL Forum site. If you need
these then I suggest that you contact Cinderella, who should be able to help
you.

--
Rick Reed - rickreed#tseng.co.uk
Tel:+44 1455 55 96 55 Fax:+44 1455 55 96 58 Mob.:+44 7970 50 96 50

-----End text from "Rick Reed TSE" <rickreed#tseng.co.uk> to sdlnews ----- Join http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm for extra SDL Forum Society benefits For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as: help or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org