SDL-News: Request for Advice: SDL Champion

Subject: SDL-News: Request for Advice: SDL Champion
keister#stantongp.com
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 13:00:19 GMT

-----From keister#stantongp.com to sdlnews -----

I apologize in advance if this request is inappropriate for the SDL mailing
list. I have contacted a few of you individually and it has been suggested
that I try posting my request.

I am seeking a person with a general modeling and design automation
background, preferably with SDL. This is a permanent, full-time role in
the United States.

There appears to be the beginnings of demand for SDL expertise with a few
of our clients in the United States. However, the forefront of the SDL
community seems to be in Europe. As a result, I am having difficulty
locating a person in the United States who is doing SDL work.

I would appreciate any suggestion or advice on how to contact or otherwise
"spread the word" about the SDL opportunities.

Thanks for any help or advice you can provide!

John Keister

John & Beth Keister
The Stanton Group, Inc.
830 W. Main Street, Suite 365
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Phone: (847) 540-1183
Fax: (847) 540-1154
keister#stantongp.com
http://www.stantongp.com/
Executive Search
Software Technology

-----End text from keister#stantongp.com to sdlnews -----
Join http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm for extra SDL Forum Society benefits
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org