RE: SDL-News: SDT simulator

Subject: RE: SDL-News: SDT simulator
From: Cenk TUGÇETIN (CTugcetin#hc.aselsan.com.tr)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 06:15:26 GMT

-----From =?iso-8859-9?Q?Cenk_TUG=C7ETIN?= <CTugcetin#hc.aselsan.com.tr> to sdlnews -----

Dear Gary,
It seems there is a problem at the initialisation phase of your SDL system.
You can not fix such a problem at SDL level (i.e. using the SDT simulator
GUI). The .sct file generated by the build process is itself an executable
and you can use a C debugger to see what is going on. Try running the .sct
file from a C debugger instead of using the SDT simulator GUI (you must
compile and link the C code generated from your SDL system and possibly the
SDT kernel with the debugging options of your compiler and linker on).
Hope this helps.
Cenk.

-----End text from =?iso-8859-9?Q?Cenk_TUG=C7ETIN?= <CTugcetin#hc.aselsan.com.tr> to sdlnews -----