SDL-News: SDL application example

Subject: SDL-News: SDL application example
From: Dharu Arseno (darseno#yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 14:52:55 GMT

-----From Dharu Arseno <darseno#yahoo.com> to sdlnews -----

Dear Sir, I am a student of Bandung Institut Technology of Indonesia.
I am looking for examples of SDL application( any example, just for
studying purposes). It's better if it,s a real application in the real
world.
Where do I can get those examples ?
I hope you can give me an information about this or some body may be
have ones.

Dharu Arseno