SDL-News: SDL Model for ATM - PNNI

Subject: SDL-News: SDL Model for ATM - PNNI
From: VINCENT Daniel CNET/DTL/LAN (daniel.vincent#cnet.francetelecom.fr)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 10:41:46 GMT

-----From VINCENT Daniel CNET/DTL/LAN <daniel.vincent#cnet.francetelecom.fr> to sdlnews -----

Hello,

We would be interested in a formal model, specially in SDL, of the ATM
protocol PNNI.
If you have pointers on that, please contact me (or
Fabrice.Dubois#cnet.francetelecom.fr)

Daniel VINCENT

R&D Unit : from Formal Specification to Software Testing
CNET DTL/MSV
Technopole Anticipa Telephone : + 33 2 96 05 39 54
2, avenue Pierre Marzin Telecopie/Fax : + 33 2 96 05 39 45
F-22307 LANNION Cedex e-mail :
Daniel.Vincent#cnet.francetelecom.fr

  _/_/_/_/ France Telecom
 _/_/_/_/ Branche Développement

-----End text from VINCENT Daniel CNET/DTL/LAN <daniel.vincent#cnet.francetelecom.fr> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org