Re: SDL-News: Procedure call of a value returning procedure

Subject: Re: SDL-News: Procedure call of a value returning procedure
From: tariq aslam (tariq#erg.abdn.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 15:05:07 GMT

-----From tariq aslam <tariq#erg.abdn.ac.uk> to sdlnews -----

Dear Janos,

if you are using telelogic SDT tool then following might help. I am outlineing
the method
which call a procedure with multiple inputs and one output.

Step one

Have the procedure symbole in your SDL process diagram.

Step 2

Give it a name. Let us say "GiveHigestValue"

Step3

In procedure diagram if the doted area type as follows;

;
FPAR
IN number1 integer, number2 integer, number3 Integer,
IN/OUT HigestValue Integer;

Note Assumptions

number1, number2, number3 HigestValue are declared at
process level.

Hope this help!!!!!

TARIQ

Janos Bauer wrote:

> The originator of this message is responsible for its content.
> -----From Janos Bauer <janos.bauer#eth.ericsson.se> to sdlnews -----
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know how to call a value returning procedure if it has
> more than one IN/OUT parameter (of course I want to get them back).
> Thanks for your help!
>
> /Janos
>
> -----End text from Janos Bauer <janos.bauer#eth.ericsson.se> to sdlnews -----
> For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as:
> help
> or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org

-----End text from tariq aslam <tariq#erg.abdn.ac.uk> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org