SDL-News: Context parameters

Subject: SDL-News: Context parameters
From: Anders Olsen (anders#cinderella.dk)
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 22:15:51 GMT

Dear SDL colleagues

To complete the picture of context parameter support, I should say that
Cinderella SDL (www.cinderella.dk) already supports the concept.

In the next version, there will also be support for an API which can be used
to 'flatten' specifications which contain context parameters. This can be useful
if you want to use context parameters, but want to use a code generator from SDT or ObjectGeode.

Regards Anders Olsen
Cinderella I/S

-----End text from "Anders Olsen" to sdlnews ----- For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as: help or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org