SDL-News: Case Studies?

Subject: SDL-News: Case Studies?
From: Glenn Lewis (ga_lewis#alacritas.eecs.utas.edu.au)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 07:08:11 GMT

-----From Glenn Lewis <ga_lewis#alacritas.eecs.utas.edu.au> to sdlnews -----

Hi. I am interested in examining the use of inheritance in "real-world"
case studies (i.e., not toy examples) and was wondering if anyone can
provide me with some refernces to case studies that have been specified in
SDL?

thanks!

//Glenn

-----End text from Glenn Lewis <ga_lewis#alacritas.eecs.utas.edu.au> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org