RE: SDL-News: Communication between processes in different blocks

Subject: RE: SDL-News: Communication between processes in different blocks
From: Yoni Rabinovich (YRABINOV#teledata.co.il)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 06:02:25 GMT

-----From Yoni Rabinovich <YRABINOV#teledata.co.il> to sdlnews -----

Sergio -

   Regarding this problem (as well as the related "broadcast" problem being
discussed) - are you looking for a "pure" SDL solution, or for something
which can be used in a real application (though not pure SDL). If the
latter is sufficient, then the SDL tools (or at least, SDT), provide
workarounds (in the form of non-pure-SDL ADTs) which can be used
from within the SDL system.

  Regards,

Yoni Rabinovitch
DCS Software Development